https://www.natures-store.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/03/Hot-Baked-Hazelnut-Marscapone-Sandwich.jpg 1333 2000 ns_admin https://www.natures-store.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/Logo-1.png ns_admin2019-03-13 08:45:102019-03-28 15:35:32Hot Baked Hazelnut Spread & Mascapone Sandwich
Hot Baked Hazelnut Spread & Mascapone Sandwich
Perfect family treat.
For hot baked hazelnut spread and mascarpone sandwich that serves 4, please follow the recipe and instructions below:
- 8 slices of soft crusty bread
- 115 grams of Mascapone cheese, cut into 4 cubes
- 4 to 6 tbsp. of Hazelnut Spread
- Flaky salt
- Melted chocolate or Jam, to garnish (optional)
- Fresh berries, to serve
- Turn the oven to grill and allow to heat up.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment.
- When the oven is hot, lay each slice of bread on the baking sheet and put in the oven.
- Toast the bread for 2 to 3 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from the oven.
- Spread a softened cube of mascapone cheese on the toasted side of four slices of bread, one cube to each. On the other slices, spread a thick layer of Hazelnut Spread. Sprinkle each slice very lightly with salt.
- Put the sandwiches together and put back in the oven.
- Broil for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes on each side. Remove when both sides of the sandwich are toasted golden brown.
- Cut each sandwich in half and drizzle with melted chocolate or warmed jam. Place on plates and surround with fresh berries. Serve immediately.
- You could also add marshmallow to the sandwich or chopped nuts!