Mushroom and Kale risotto
Mushroom and Kale Risotto: With our chickpea rice being so versatile, suitable for making rice salad, chilli or pilaf; we decided to make a chickpea rice recipe video for you.
- 40g chopped mushroom
- 20g chopped kale
- 10g diced white onion
- 10g white wine
- 50g Nature’s Store chickpea rice
- 50g warm vegetable stock
- 20g vegan butter
- Heat Vegetable stock in a saucepan
- Gently heat the butter in a separate saucepan
- Gently cook Onion, Kale, Mushroom in the butter for 3 mins without colour.
- Add the Chickpea Rice to the pan and the white wine.
- Gradually add the stock to the mix ,stirring continuously between additions until the mixture becomes thick creamy and the Chickpea Rice is cooked approx. 15-16 mins
- Season to taste – Serve
- Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with coarse ground black pepper.
- To make more indulgent add in approx. 30g Parmesan cheese